Spread the love
National Library Week April 10 – 16
National Library Week, April 10-16, is a great excuse for us to celebrate the ways that Libraries Transform. We provide access to classes, events, books, videos, online resources, professional library staff and space to enable you to transform your life. National Library week is a perfect opportunity for you to reconnect with us.
Visit one of Calvert Library’s four locations and discover a new favorite book. Bring your device and let a librarian show you how easy it is to download free ebooks. Whatever you need to learn, do or discover, your library can help. Come celebrate our fantastic staff and the amazing resource that is your public library.
Don’t miss these events:
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens on the BIG screen & free popcorn – Wed, Apr 13 6pm (PF)
- Connect With Your Children Using Minecraft –
Tue, Apr 12 7pm (PF)
- Zentangling, ZenDoodling, Adult Coloring – Mon, Apr 11 – 12:30pm (PF)
- Bags Out of the Bay Crocheters – Mon, Apr 11 – 2pm (SOCC)
- Alzheimer’s Caregiver’s Support Group – Thu, Apr 14 – 7pm (PF)
- Coding With Minecraft! – Fri, Apr 15 – 5:30pm (TWIN)
- Drop-in Coding – Thu, Apr 14 – 4pm (FRVW)